Arian Sports (pvt) Ltd. is looking for a highly-analytical and qualified Accountant to join our team.
- In this position, you will be responsible for the maintain all financial data and accounting books of records as per company policy.
- You should be familiar with audits, invoices and banking.
- Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Process invoices and bills
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and P/L
- More than 3 years of work experience as an Accounts & Finance Officer or similar role will be required.
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Must be good in speaking and written English
Knowledge of Odoo Accounting Software will be a plus.